Accurate Future Prediction
Shani Sade Sati or Sade Sati is a period in a person’s life that lasts for seven and a half years. It can be a phase with difficulties and challenges but can also be a phase with recognition and achievement.
Sade Sati begins when Saturn or Shani enters the zodiac sign before the Janma Rasi (the moon's zodiac sign according to the native's birth chart). The phase comes to an end when Shani leaves the sign immediately after the Janma Rasi. Shani takes seven and a half years to transit through each zodiac.
The Sade Sati cycle repeats after 25 years. It can bring a range of calamities, tragedies, anxieties, delays, and other things. This is not always accurate but it does usher in several visible changes in your life. People are apprehensive about the Sade Sati stage. A person will experience the phase at least once, if not more throughout their lifetime, depending on how long they live.
The duration of Sade Sati is for seven and a half years. During this period Saturn goes through three moon signs – one before your moon sign, your moon sign, and the one after the moon sign. Sade sati begins when Saturn enters the 12th moon sign from the birth sign and ends when Saturn enters the 2nd moon sign from the birth sign. Saturn takes 2.5 years to move through a sign and this phase is called Shani Daiya. It takes 7 years for Saturn or Shani to move through 3 signs. Sade Sati comes in thrice in a person’s lifetime – childhood, youth, and old age. The first saade sati affects parents and education, the second one affects family, profession, and finances, and the third one primarily affects health.
Here are some remedies if you are under the influence of Shani dosha or are facing difficulties as a result of Sade Sati –
• Chant Hanuman Chalisa - You can minimize the impact of Sade Sati if you offer prayers to Lord Hanuman. You can also offer Lord Hanuman every Tuesday and Saturday and recite the Hanuman Chalisa.
• Donate on Saturday- You can give underprivileged people some black sesame (til), garments, or mustard oil every Saturday for good fortune. The results may not visible immediately but is a good beginning.
• Provide Food for The Hungry- Another effective technique to combat the effects of Shani Saadi sati is to feed a black dog on Saturdays or provide vegetarian meals to the poor and needy. When it comes to offering food to the hungry, try not to be stingy. For instance, preparing a meal from scratch and donating will be much better than purchasing food from a restaurant and delivering it.
• Abstain from alcohol – Alcohol is not only unhealthy but enrages Shani Dev. To get positive results stay away from drinking it, consume wholesome foods, and lead a disciplined, healthy lifestyle. You should avoid drinking alcohol or smoking, particularly on Saturday and Tuesday or your unlucky streak may increase. Drugs are not only illegal but also detrimental to your health and karma.
• Use black horseshoes - One of the most traditional cures to minimize the effects of Shani Sade sati is to hang a black horseshoe next to your home's front or entrance. Alternatively, you can wear a black horseshoe ring that you wear on your middle finger is another option.
• Recite other mantras - In addition to the Hanuman Chalisa, you can appease Shani Dev by reciting additional holy mantras like the Mahamritunjay Mantra, Jaap, and the Shani Mantra (Om Sham Shanicharaya Namah).
• Wear black clothes on Saturday - Wear black on Saturdays. You should refrain from purchasing any broomsticks, black leather clothing, or accessories on Saturday.
Keep in mind that when you start using our advice and DIY cures, you won't start to see any benefits right away. You'll need to be patient and give it some time. The best course of action is to concentrate on altering your lifestyle, getting rid of harmful habits, and maintaining consistency. Not any fads or periods of trying new things, but your character and your persistence will win Shani Dev over and lessen the negative impacts. If you follow through with this, we do not doubt that your future will improve or at the very least move in the correct way.
In Vedic Astrology, the Shani Sade Sati is considered to be the result of good deeds. A person gets reaps rewarded for the work he or she puts in. Expert astrologers think that you need to be mindful of your actions during this period.
There is a perception that 25 years of Sade sati will have unforeseen consequences. During this period, natives may experience various challenges and obstacles in their personal and professional lives. It's believed that certain activities and behaviors should be avoided during Sade sati to minimize the negative effects of this period. Instead, focus on doing good deeds in this period.
• Avoid harassing defenseless people, and do your best to avoid creating any issues.
• Avoid consuming meat and alcohol.
• One should refrain from violent behavior to avoid negative consequences.
• Do not treat women disrespectfully. Don't say anything offensive.
• Shani Dev is very fond of birds. Don’t imprison birds in this period.
• Never mistreat those younger than you. Strive to protect them.
• Natives should not indulge in betting or gambling to avoid negative consequences.
• Don’t insult your teachers, gurus, and parent, try to serve them instead.
• No one should purposefully cause problems during Sade Sati.
• To avoid Shani Dev's wrath, one should not be dishonest.
Instead, it's recommended to focus on self-care, introspection, and spiritual practices to help mitigate the negative effects of Sade sati.